- You and your partner appoint Family Solicitors to act on your behalf in relation to arrangements for children and, or, financial matters;
- In financial cases you have a voluntary exchange of all relevant financial information as to your income and assets;
- Negotiation follows, based upon the principles that would be adopted by the Court;
- Once agreement is reached your Solicitors prepare a draft Consent Order for approval by the Court, providing for certainty and security;
- In cases involving arrangements for children, there is no requirement, or need to obtain a Court Order if arrangements are agreed in this way.